Arlo Camera Installation
We install Arlo Floodlight, Doorbell, Essential, and Pro Cameras. Depending on the use case, one model may be better suited than the other. Regardless, we will install it for you.
Are Arlo Floolight Cameras hard to install?
They are not. The same steps that would be required to install a standard floodlight or fixture, are the same steps that are required to install a Arlo Floodlight Camera.
The steps are as follows:
- Turn off power to the fixture
- Remove the old fixture
- Install the Arlo Floodlight Camera with the supplied hardware
- Restore power to the fixture
- Complete the step up process using the Arlo app
Can I have mutliple Arlo cameras on the same account?
Yes you can. This icnludes the older and newer models can be on the same account. Those cameras that use base stations, may not be compatible with newer camera models. You can check the Arlo website for more information about model compatibility and features.
My Alro doorbell is showing offline. How do I fix this?
- Press and hold the doorbell button for about 15 seconds. If the doorbell is properly working, you will hear the doorbell chime.
- After releasing the button, the doorbell should reconnected to your wireless network and then to the Arlo servers. When it does reconnect, you will receive a notification from the Arlo app that the doorbell has reconnected.
- If the above does not resolve the issue, find the circuit breaker that is connected to your doorbell.
- Turn off the appropriate circuit breaker for 30 seconds.
- Turn on the circuit breaker.
Do I have to have an Arlo base station?
This depends on the model of camera or doorbell camera that you have. Older models require that you have the Arlo base station installed in order to use the camera while others will connect directly to your home's wireless network.
Check the Arlo website for more information about which models require base stations.