Drupal 8 Course
Drupal 8 was a major change for Drupal, because it was the first time that the system utilized a PHP-based framework. By using the Symfony framework, this meant that more developers were able to utilize and customize the websites and applications that were built on Drupal. As part of this course, you will learn how to install Drupal, enable and configure core modules, and to upgrade a website from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8.
- Become familiar with Drupal 8
- Gain knowledge on the duties assigned to a Druapl Site Builder
- Installation using Minimal and Standard profiles
- Content Types and Fields
- Contact Form
- Migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Internet connection
- Drupal 8 installed on container, virtual machine, or computer
- PHP Developers
- Drupal Site Builders
- Drupal Developers
Watch The Course
This course is available on our YouTube channel where you can watch it for free.
No materials are provided for this course. To download Drupal, please visit the Drupal.org website.