Property Maintenance Plan
Keep your home running smoothly with a Property Maintenance Plan from Robinson Handy and Technology Services. We schedule a quarterly visit to your home to perform seasonal and yearly tasks to keep your home in shape and worry free.
- Discounts on services not covered by the plan
- Discounts on parts and materials
- Helps maintain the value of your home. By catching issues before they get worse, you can save money.
Services Included In Plan
- Inspecting attic for roof leak indicators
- Inspecting dryer vent for proper operation
- Inspecting fire extinguishers
- Inspecting plumbing for leaks
- Lubricating garage doors and exterior doors
- Repair drywall holes
- Replacing air filters
- Replacing light bulbs
- Securing loose deck boards
- Securing wood trim
- Testing arc fault breakers
- Testing carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing garage opener safety system
- Testing Ground Fault Circuit Interruptors (GFCIs)
- Testing smoke detectors
- Tighten knobs and hinges
How do I get started?
Terms and Conditions
Quarterly visits are to complete one (1) hour of work. If additional time is needed to complete the work, then the customer will be notified for which repairs and the approximate amount of time needed to complete the repairs.
Pricing does not include materials or parts. This includes, but is not limited to, filters, batteries, and drywall patches.
Visual inspection will be done for attic inspections. Plumbing inspection includes checking toilets, faucets, showers, and bathtubs. Drywall hole repairs must not be bigger than 6 inches in diameter.<- Back to All Services